Sona Vistaas in the Hulimavu region, on the Bannerghatta Road in Bangalore, is a new and elite residential apartment project, from the Sona Valliappa Group. The project features 601 units, across nine blocks, spread in an area of around 10 acres. The apartment variants available at Sona Vistaas include 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK. The possession of Sona Vistaas begins in 2024.
Benefits of Investing or Buying a Property at Sona Vistaas Bannerghatta Locality
Hulimavu is in the southern suburbs of Bangalore. The region has undergone a lot of development in recent years, which includes the development of infrastructure, infrastructural upgrades, connectivity, and, therefore, proximity to the major IT hubs of Bangalore. These factors have made Hulimavu one of the investment hotspots of Bangalore. Here are some reasons why you must invest in Hulimavu.
Hulimavu’s proximity to Electronic City constitutes its investment worth. Besides, it is surrounded by some other prominent localities of Bangalore, including JP Nagar 7th Phase, Begur, Bommanahalli, and Gottigere. So, all in all, you get a location advantage while staying in Hulimavu. Besides, infrastructural development, Hulimavu is famous for local tourist destinations such as Hulimavu Lake, Sri Ramalingeshwara Cave Temple, and Kodandarama Swamy Temple.
Hulimavu offers excellent connectivity, as it is well-connected through a network of railways and roadways. For instance, the Outer Ring Road, Bannerghatta Road, Hosur Road, and NICE Ring Road are some of the major roads that pass from a very close distance to Hulimavu. These roads help Hulimavu connect with most of the prominent regions of Bangalore.
Besides, Hulimavu is close to the Green Line Metro, and Yelachenahalli is the nearest metro station to the area. Alongside the development of Peripheral Ring Road and Namma Metro will further enhance the connectivity of Hulimavu.
Hulimavu is a well-developed locality. It has a range of excellent schools, healthcare centers, entertainment centers, banks, and retail malls to add to the convenience and comfort of its residents. Some of the banks and retail centers include Big Bazaar, Andhra Bank, Royal Meenakshi Mall.
Sona Vistaas – Amenities
|Gymnasium||Games Room||Amphitheater||Spa and Sauna|
|Clubhouse||Swimming Pool||Outdoor Courts||Jogging Track|
|Kids Playing Area||Landscaped Gardens||Party Areas||Retail Spaces|
|Community Hall||Utility Shops||Badminton Court||Library|
|Internal Roads||Smoke Detectors||Ramps for Handicap Friendliness||Basketball Court|
|Sewage Treatment Plant||Skating Rink||Cricket Pitch||Squash Court|
Sona Vistaas – Distance from Prominent Places in Bangalore
|MG Road||13.8 Km|
|Kempegowda International Airport||47.8 Km|
|Nearest Metro Station (Yelachenahalli Metro Station)||7.1 Km|
|Electronic City||9.1 Km|
|Majestic Railway Station||15 Km|
|NICE Junction||7 Km|
Sona Vistaas – Nearby Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
- Vijayashree Hospital
- Sagar Hospitals
- Prashanth Hospital
- Sri Venkateshwara Hospital
- DG Hospital
- Sakra World Hospital
- Vasavi Hospital
Sona Vistaas – Nearby Schools
- Orchids International
- VIBGYOR High School
- Candor International
- Sherwood High
- Ryan International
Sona Vistaas – Unit Type, Size in Sq. Feet and Price
|Unit Type||Size in Square Feet||Basic Price||Approximate All Inclusive Price|
|3 BHK Large||1526 – 1941 square feet||INR 75 lacs||INR 86 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK Regular||1393 – 1613 square feet||INR 68 lacs||INR 79 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||910 – 1314 square feet||INR 45 lacs||INR 54 lacs onwards|
|1 BHK||472 – 531 square feet||INR 23 lacs||INR 31 lacs onwards|
The above prices include the following.
- Basic price
- Club house charges
- Maintenance deposit
- Car parking charges
- BWSSB & BESCOM charges
- Legal charges
The above price excludes the following.
- Franking charges
- Stamp duty and property registration charges as per government norms
- Preferred location charges
Sona Vistaas – Project Specifications
1. Anti-skid tiles in the utility area, balconies and bedrooms
2. Wood finished vitrified tiles in the master bedroom
3. Premium quality vitrified tiles of Kajaria or of a similar quality in the living room, foyer, dining room, and bedroom.
1. Cement block masonry walls
2. RCC framed structure (column and beam)
1. Aluminium powder coated sliding windows with glass and mosquito mesh.
2. FRP doors with frame for toilets
3. Teak wood frame with polished shutter and architraves for the main door
4. Solid wood frames with flush shutters for the internal doors
|Plumbing and Sanitary|
1. PVC SWR / HDPE rainwater drain pipes of Supreme or of a similar quality
2. Jaguar or similar quality CP fittings
3. Hindware or similar quality modern sanitary ware
4. Polished granite slab with counter-top washbasin in the toilets
1. 100 percent power backup for common areas, pumps, and lifts
2. Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits.
3. Reputed quality electrical modular switches
4. BESCOM power supply for every apartment
1. CCTV camera at all the vantage points
2. Round the clock security
3. Intercom facility
4. Adequately sized passenger and service lifts in every block of the project
Sona Vistaas Master Plan
Sona Vistaas Location
Sona Vistaas Apartments Video
Sona Vistaas FAQs:
1. What is the total area of Sona Vistaas?
2. When will the possession for Sona Vistaas begin?
3. What are the unit variants at Sona Vistaas?
|Unit Type||Size in Square Feet|
|3 BHK Large||1526 – 1941 square feet|
|3 BHK Regular||1393 – 1613 square feet|
|2 BHK||910 – 1314 square feet|
|1 BHK||472 – 531 square feet|
4. What are the various security features at Sona Vistaas?
5. How far are Whitefield and Electronic City from Sona Vistaas?
6. How far is the Kempegowda International Airport from the project?
7. What are the various recreational amenities at Sona Vistaas?
8. How beneficial is investing in Sona Vistaas from the location point of view?
9. What is the exact location of Sona Vistaas?
10. How much does a 3 BHK flat cost at Sona Vistaas?
About the Builder – Sona Valliappa Group
Sona Valliappa is one of the oldest and also one of the most reputed construction groups in India. The group has been operating since 1938. The company primarily focused on the group’s projects. However, it later evolved into a full construction company in the 1980s. Since then, Sona Valliappa has been involved in the construction of a lot of residential and commercial projects. Sona Vistaas is one of the elite projects of the Sona Valliappa Group.
Besides construction, the Sona Valliappa Group has established its prominence in various other fields, including IT, agriculture, education, and textiles.
Hulimavu’s all-round growth in recent times gives it the competitive investment advantage amidst the other prominent regions of Bangalore. Besides, its proximity to Electronic City is another reason why Hulimavu is attracting a lot of real estate investors and developers.
Sona Vistaas offers a competitive real estate investment and residential proposal with its amenities, high-quality construction, and high-end project specifications. So, if you are looking forward to investing in the suburbs of Bangalore, Sona Vistaas prove a competitive choice.
Sona Vistaas Bannerghatta - 1, 2, 3BHK Apartments For Sale. Know here Sona Vistaas Reviews ✓ Resale ✓ Address ✓ Price ✓ Floor Plan ✓ Brochure ✓ Complaints.
Product Brand: Sona Vistaas
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 3100000
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock